Subject: Re: HPL INTRASTATE STORAGE CONTRACTS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 06:20:00 -0800 (PST)

Per the below request, please prepare Termination Letters for the following 
contracts.
Reliant Energy-Entex  Global K# 96006420 (012-41991-05-001)  /  Previously 
Entex 012-27105-501
Sempra Global K# 96008691 (012-79581-502)
Sempra Global K# 96018800 (012-79581-503)  

All three contracts are available in LiveLink.  If you do not have access to 
LiveLink, I can print them for you or we can get them from the File Room on 
the 37th floor.

Energy Transfer 012-26878-501 was terminated 02/01/98.

Michael Eiben
01/19/2001 01:47 PM
To: Jackie Morgan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: HPL INTRASTATE STORAGE CONTRACTS

see message below from Jim regarding terminated storage agreements.  
---------------------- Forwarded by Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT on 01/19/2001 01:44 
PM ---------------------------

Irene Flynn
01/19/2001 01:02 PM
To: Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: HPL INTRASTATE STORAGE CONTRACTS

---------------------- Forwarded by Irene Flynn/HOU/ECT on 01/19/2001 01:02 
PM ---------------------------

Jim Schwieger
01/19/2001 11:35 AM
To: Irene Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Shelton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Kenny J Soignet/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: HPL INTRASTATE STORAGE CONTRACTS

Irene / Tom:

All of the contracts below can be terminated except for:
 Texas General Land Office
 Cannon Interest - Houston
 Enron North America  (I assume this will terminate with the sale.
There has not been any activity on the rest for a couple of years.
Kenny would you please check to see if any of the contracts to be terminated 
have any residual balances and get with the appropriate individuals to clear 
up ASAP.

 Jim
---------------------- Forwarded by Jim Schwieger/HOU/ECT on 01/19/2001 10:30 
AM ---------------------------

Irene Flynn
01/19/2001 10:10 AM
To: Tom Shelton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Kenny J Soignet/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim Schwieger/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: HPL INTRASTATE STORAGE CONTRACTS

In response to your phone call regarding Sempra Energy Trading Corp and 
Trading & transportation Management.

Original original contract with AIG Trading Corp: 12-01599-504 dated 7/1/97 - 
Tariff #101, Customer #070.  This contract was assigned to Sempra Energy 
Trading Corp on 1/16/98 Contract #12-79581-502 - Tariff #101, Customer #072.

Original original contract with AIG Trading Corp: 12-01599-501 date 5/1/93.  
On 10/28/93 this contract was assigned to Trading & Transportation Management 
- Contract #12-89435-501; Tariff #072, Customer #146 which was terminated 
6/9/97.

Following is a list of all the HPL Intrastate Contracts on file with the 
Texas Railroad Commission:

12-14005-501 Cannon Interests, dated 4/1/94, Tariff #098, Customer #047 
(Note:  12-83802-502 - Statoil Energy Services Inc. (was originally 
12-25621-501Eastern Energy Marketing, Inc. before it became Statoil), 
12-60740-501 - Mieco Inc. and Midcon 12-60272-501 all operate under Cannon's 
contract, no tariffs for Statoil, Mieco or Midcon.)

12-26878-501 Energy Transfer Group L.L.C.,  dated 6/1/97 Tariff #100, 
Customer #060.

12-27049-504 Enron North America, Oral Agreement dated 2/1/99 Tariff #105, 
Customer #074.

12-27105-501 Entex, Inc. dated 1/1/91, Tariff #051, Customer #035. 

12-79581-502 Sempra Energy Trading Corp., dated 7/1/97 Tariff #101, Customer 
#072 (shown in paragraph 1).

12-79581-503 Sempra EnergyTrading Corp., dated 6/1/98 Tarrif #104, Customer 
#072.

12-88494-501 Texas General Land Office, dated 10/27/88 Tariff #097, Customer 
#061.

Jim and Kenny, review these contracts to see if any need to be terminated.  
Please advise.