Subject: Re: Fw: Flower Gardens Trips and Classes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:40:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Guys,

Cost of the trip is $350 total -- $100 is required to reserve your spot,
balance is due 3 weeks prior to departure.  FYI - The March trip is filling
up fast.  I've posted more details on my website; www.scubadoobydoo.com ;
click on dive calendar and then the Flower Gardens link.

I'm going to be setting up this year's dive trips at DEMA in New Orleans for
the next few days.  I'll be back on Sunday.  If you have any questions or
need additional info, please call or email.

Kristi
713-662-3455
----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Flower Gardens Trips and Classes

Hi Kristi,

Hope 2001 is treating you well so far.  We might be interested in the
Flower Garden trip.  What is the price for these trips?

                    Kristi and
                    Greg Foster          To:     Ryan Ruppert
<[email-masked]>, Gerald Nemec
                    <panacea1@swb        <[email-masked]>, Eric Gillaspie
<[email-masked]>
                    ell.net>             cc:
                                         Subject:     Fw: Flower Gardens
Trips and Classes
                    01/15/2001
                    09:54 PM

Hi guys,

HAPPY 2001!   We're off to a big start   - we're now on line! Check  us
out at www.scubadoobydoo.com.

As a "heads" up, we have two trips scheduled to the Flower  Gardens trips
in Marchfor the Hammerhead shark  migration! We still have spots
available ? hint, hint. We'll also  have more trips scheduled as soon as
we get back from DEMA at the end of this  month. (We're going through
Cozumel  withdrawal!)

I'll be offering Advanced training, Nitrox, Photography,  Fish ID and other
specialties in conjunction with the Flower Gardens trips. Class dates are
posted on our website.

I'm also offering a new class for 2001 -- Scuba Sign  Language Specialty.
The first class  starts in March.

Best wishes and lots of fishes,

Kristi and Greg Foster

713-662-3455