Subject: Re: Gathering System PSA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Crescendo only acquisition.

Gerald Nemec@ECT
01/23/2001 04:11 PM
To: Steve Pruett/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mark Castiglione/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Gathering System PSA

Is this being looked at as an ENA acquistion also, or solely a Crescendo 
acquisition?

----- Forwarded by Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT on 01/23/2001 04:10 PM -----

	"Ken" <[email-masked]>
	01/23/2001 03:52 PM
	Please respond to kckrisa
		 
		 To: "Audrey O'Neil \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, "Gerald R. Nemec 
\(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, "Mark Castiglione \(E-mail\)" 
<[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Gathering System PSA

I received the proposed PSA for the Wildhorse acquisition from Petrie
Parkman today.  I have attached for everyone's review.  We are required to
send back to TBI with proposed changes with our proposal.

Mark, would you please forward to those who need to see it besides Audrey
and Gerald.
Thx

Ken Krisa

 - PSA.DOC