Subject: O&M Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 07:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Jerry,

Attached is the revised agreement with the changes to the previous version 
you received redlined.

Please note that under Capacity Target definition I have put a seperate table 
for each facility.  When we produce the seperate actual agreements for the 
respective facilities, I will delete the table for the other facility.

I am available to discuss at your convenience.  Best regards.

David W. Locascio
Bracewell & Patterson, L.L.P.
711 Louisiana, Suite 2900
Houston, Texas  77002-2781
phone: 713.221.1396
fax:      713.221.2134
email: [email-masked]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - OPERATION AND MAINTENENCE AGREEMENT.doc