Subject: Re: FW: 0748-1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 05:05:00 -0800 (PST)

This doesn't explain Friday night, though.

	[email-masked]
	01/29/2001 08:40 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: FW: 0748-1

         Date: January 29, 2001
         From: Ruppert, Ryan F.                            R9RUPPE  - AMERICAS
           To: EXT-GERALD.NEMEC(A)ENRON.COM,               GERALDNE - FPEXMAIL
               EXT-ERIC.GILLASPIE(A)ENRON.COM,             ERICGILL - FPEXMAIL
      Subject: FW: 0748-1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a little muttled (it came via Norway) but readable and appropriate.

RYAN F. RUPPERT
West Texas Geoscience
U.S. West Production
ExxonMobil Production Co.

PH: 713.431.1839
FX: 713.431.1510
    A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo, and =

when the=20
    herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that =
are=20
    killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a =
whole,=20
    because the general speed and health of the whole is maintained or =
even=20
    improved by the regular culling of the weakest members.=20

    In much the same way, the human brain can operate only as fast as =
the=20
    slowest brain cells through which the electrical signals pass.=20

    Recent epidemiological studies have shown that while excessive =
intake of=20
    alcohol kills off brain cells, it attacks the slowest and weakest =
brain=20
    cells first. Thus, regular consumption of beer, wine etc., helps =
eliminate=20
    the weaker cells, constantly making the brain a faster and more =
efficient=20
    machine.=20

    The result of this in-depth study verifies and validates the causal =
link=20
    between all-weekend parties and job related performance. It also =
explains=20
    why, after a few short years of leaving a university and  getting =
married,=20
    most professionals cannot keep up with the performance of the new =
graduates.=20

    Only those few that stick to the strict regimen of voracious =
alcoholic=20
    consumption can maintain the intellectual levels that they achieve =
during=20
    their college years.=20

    So, this is a call to arms. As our country is losing its =
technological edge,=20
    we cannot shudder in our homes. Get back into the bars. Quaff that =
pint.=20
    Your company and country need you to be at your peak, and you =
shouldn't deny=20
    yourself the career that you could have.=20

    Take life by the bottle and be all that you can be. Forward this to =
all of=20
    your friends, acquaintances and co-workers that may be in danger of =
losing=20
    heir edge.