Subject: I believe these are yours
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Gerald and Steve:

Could you look at these and let me know what is going on?

Thanks, 

Jeff
----- Forwarded by Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT on 01/29/2001 04:30 PM -----

	Tana Jones
	01/26/2001 09:11 AM
		 
		 To: Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: I believe these are yours

----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 01/26/2001 09:11 AM -----

	Kevin Meredith@ENRON
	01/26/2001 08:29 AM
		 
		 To: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Lisa Lees/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Sever/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert B 
Cass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melba Lozano/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carl Carter/NA/Enron@Enron, Tana 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: 

Your review and approval of the following two product type in the EOL 
Datamanager is needed (for directions on approval , please see steps for 
approval at the bottom of this e-mail).

US PLCapTranswestern Frm  USD/MMBtu

FIRM TRANSPORTATION
A transaction with Transwestern Pipeline Company (&Transwestern8) under which 
Transwestern will transport, on a firm basis, a maximum daily volume (stated 
in MMBtu per day) equal to the volume identified on the Website.  Customer 
agrees that this Transaction will be governed by the terms contained within 
the online General Terms and Conditions (GTC).  

The term of the Transaction shall correspond to the date(s) set forth in the 
Product description on the Website.  

This Transaction provides firm pipeline transportation capacity from the 
primary receipt point of [Michelle to supply point name and POI #] to the 
primary delivery point of [Michelle to supply].  The posted rate, stated in 
USD/MMBtu on the Website, is a daily one-part rate, inclusive of all 
applicable reservation, commodity and surcharge rates. The total charge for 
the month will equal the posted rate multiplied by the maximum daily volume 
times the number of days in the term of the transaction.  The daily rate does 
not include fuel, which will apply and be billed separately.  

The price is quoted in US Dollars per unit of volume, which will be the 
Contractual Currency. 
 The unit of measure against which the price is quoted shall be millions of 
British thermal units and the quantity shown shall be in millions of Btus per 
day.
 
US PLCapTranswestern Int  USD/MMBtu

INTERRUPTIBLE TRANSPORTATION
A transaction with Transwestern Pipeline Company (&Transwestern8) under which 
Transwestern will transport, on an interruptible basis, a maximum daily 
volume (stated in MMBtu per day) equal to the volume identified on the 
Website.  Customer agrees that this Transaction will be governed by the terms 
contained within the online General Terms and Conditions (GTC).  

The term of the Transaction shall correspond to the date(s) set forth in the 
Product description on the Website.  

This Transaction provides interruptible pipeline transportation capacity from 
the primary receipt point of [Michelle to supply point name and POI #] to the 
primary delivery point of [Michelle to supply].  The posted rate, stated in 
USD/MMBtu on the Website, is a daily one-part rate, inclusive of all 
commodity rates and surcharges.  The total charge for the month will equal 
the posted rate multiplied by the quantity of gas scheduled during the 
month.  The daily rate does not include fuel, which will apply and be billed 
separately.  

The price is quoted in US Dollars per unit of volume, which will be the 
Contractual Currency. 
 The unit of measure against which the price is quoted shall be millions of 
British thermal units and the quantity shown shall be in millions of Btus per 
day.

==============================================================================
=====

STEPS FOR APPROVAL:

click the  START button 
select  PROGRAMS
select  TEST APPLICATIONS
select ENRONONLINE CLUSTER(PROD)
 PROCEED WITH USUAL LOGIN/PASSWORD 
click the Enron Online Production Cluster "START" button  
select EnronOnLine (this is the EOL Datamanager)
 PROCEED WITH EOL LOGIN/PASSWORD
click on the "+" for EnronOnLine
click on the "+" for Product Types
click on the "+" for "Awaiting Approval" (OR  "Partially Approved")
select the product requiring review as stated in e-mail above
Right "mouse" click on "properties" to view product set-up 
TO APPROVE:  Right mouse click on "Approved"