Subject: RE: ECS letter agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 01:20:00 -0800 (PST)

THIS MESSAGE IS BEING SENT AT THE REQUEST AND DIRECTION OF TIM ANTHONY

Mark & Gerald...

In anticipation of a telephone call we will make to you in a few minutes,
here is the final version of the proposed letter agreement regarding the
extension of facilities.  The changes in this draft from the January 16
version reflect (1) additional information received during a meeting between
your technical folks and ours on Friday, January 26, 2001 and (2) the fact
that we do not yet have a petition for declaratory statement ready for
either party to review and sign.  As you know, the current agreement
regarding the commencement of construction activities expires on 1/31/2001.
In order to prevent any disruption in the engineering, procurement and
construction (EPC) process, it is imperative that this letter agreement and
the associated contract for electric service be signed by ECS and Enron
North America Corp. before the expiration of the current agreement.  We need
to have this matter resolved today before noon in order to handle the
logistics of getting signatures, etc.
Thanks...

 <<Enron letter agreement draft_7.doc>>

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Anthony, Timothy S. (Gulf Power)
> Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 10:15 AM
> To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
> Cc: Stone, Jeff A.; Young, Jarl T.
> Subject: ECS letter agreement
>
>
>  << File: Enron letter agreement draft_6.doc >>
>
>
> Mark & Gerald...
>
> Per our conference call of January 16, 2001 attached for your review is an
> updated letter agreement incorporating the changes we discussed.
> Thanks...
>
>

 - Enron letter agreement draft_7.doc