Subject: O&M agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 07:37:00 -0800 (PST)

Randy will you please get this to Jerry.

Please review.  And please call me after you have had a chance to review re 
logistics.

---------------------- Forwarded by Dwight Beach/HOU/ECT on 01/30/2001 03:32 
PM ---------------------------

"David Locascio" <[email-masked]> on 01/30/2001 03:25:27 PM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc: "Jay Sonnenberg" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]> 
Subject: O&M agreements

Attached please find both blacklined and execution of the respective O&M 
Agreements for the 2 facilities, excluding certain exhibits.  Jay Sonneburg 
with Bracewell will be taking the execution copies with him in order to get 
the 2 LLC's signature when Enron takes control of the LLCs.

Jay will attach Schedule 1 to each agreement which is a description of the 
facilities.  My understanding is that Dwight will be forwarding electronic 
versions of Schedule 2 - Permits and Schedule 3 - Budget for both 
agreements.  All other schedules are already attached to the agreements 
themselves.

Because I will be out of the office most of the day tomorrow in meetings and 
Jay will have his hands otherwise very full at the closing, I would suggest 
getting with me asap on Tues. if any material changes are needed.  At this 
point I would not recommend changing any non-material changes.

I am available today to discuss at your convenience and can be reached at 
(713) 221-1396.  Best regards.

David W. Locascio
Bracewell & Patterson, L.L.P.
711 Louisiana, Suite 2900
Houston, Texas  77002-2781
phone: 713.221.1396
fax:      713.221.2134
email: [email-masked]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Redline O&M AGREEMENT for LUMBERTON.doc
 - Execution Copy of O&M AGREEMENT for LUMBERTON.doc
 - Redline O&M Agreement for Elizabethtown.doc
 - Execution Copy of O&M Agreement for Elizabethtown.doc