Subject: O&M Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:22:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached please find the execution copies of both O&M Agreements.  The only 
change I have made is the one we discussed at the end of Section 8.4.  Please 
let me know if you wish to discuss.

Jay, unfortunately, I would just print out these documents in lieu of the 
hard copies I previously gave you. However, keep and use the budget schedules 
I gave you.

Best regards.

David W. Locascio
Bracewell & Patterson, L.L.P.
711 Louisiana, Suite 2900
Houston, Texas  77002-2781
phone: 713.221.1396
fax:      713.221.2134
email: [email-masked]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Execution Copy of O&M AGREEMENT for LUMBERTON.doc
 - Execution Copy of O&M Agreement for Elizabethtown.doc