Subject: Cinergy gty
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 04:08:00 -0800 (PST)

hello everyone,

Attached are the ENA/TEPI guaranty formats.  Bridgeline Holdings already 
provides Cinergy Marketing & Trading a $15MM guaranty, but ongoing spot 
market transactions are consistantly above the cap.  Therefore, we have 
offered to provide a JV gty.  See below e-mails for reference.

Gerald - Please begin the process of having this ENA gty executed.  Both 
sides should include a $15MM cap.
Trevor - Please forward this request to TEPI for execution.  Both sides 
should include a $15MM cap.

Chuck - let me now if I can do anything else.

brant

---------------------- Forwarded by Brant Reves/HOU/ECT on 01/31/2001 11:59 
AM ---------------------------

Brant Reves
01/31/2001 11:53 AM
To: Ragan Bond/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: Cinergy  

Spot market business is really large with this customer.  We are continually 
going to be above the $15MM Holdings guaranty so I offered up another $15MM 
ENA/TNG guaranty, i.e. $30MM of combined guaranty support.  He seemed 
pleased.  I suggest you call them back and confirm they will take you for 
Feb.  In the meantime I will get the ball rolling on the new guaranty.

brant

Ragan Bond@ENRON
01/31/2001 07:10 AM
To: Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re:  

Chuck's phone # is 713-393-6823.  Thanks for your help!