Subject: Re: Huber Contracts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 02:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Chris,  The original transaction agreement were done via fax.  We only have 
fax copies. The two amended and restated transaction agreement #2's he sent 
on Dec. 21 were inadvertently not executed by Huber.  I sent them back, but 
somewhere they got lost in the shuffle.  Let's have him execute the copies 
you left with him.
----- Forwarded by Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT on 02/01/2001 10:28 AM -----

	Mark Whitt@ENRON
	Sent by: Mark Whitt@ENRON
	01/29/2001 11:05 AM
		
		 To: Chris Meyer/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Miller/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Re: Huber Contracts

I have forwarded all the agreements I  have to Gerald.  I assume that there 
is an original of the Transaction Agreement in Houston.  It was done over the 
Fax.
In addition,  Myself and Stephanie need about 15 minutes with you sometime 
this week so that we can transition the Capacity Release activity on WIC to 
Stephanie.

Mark

	Chris Meyer@ECT
	01/29/2001 09:56 AM
		 
		 To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Whitt/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Jean Mrha/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Huber Contracts

Gerald/Mark - I dropped off the Huber contracts as follows:

Trailblazer Assignment and Assumption Agreement - dropped off one original 
for execution.  The VP was not there to sign.  We should receive the executed 
original back from Huber this week.  Thereafter, all three originals go to 
Trailblazer for signature.

Capacity Assignment and Prearranged Release Agreement - gave original to 
Brian Stone.

Amended and Restated Transaction Agreement #2 - Brian stated that he mailed 
the two "Huber" executed originals to Mark Whitt on 12/21/00.  I left the two 
(replacement) unexecuted agreements with him in the event Mark cannot locate 
those mailed in December.  Mark - do you have these?  Let me know ASAP.

Enfolio Master Firm Purchase / Sale Agreement - dropped off two originals for 
execution (to replace the fax'd version).  Should get back this week.

Original Transaction Agreement - Brian only has a fax'd copy.  He wants to 
know if there is an original that exists.  Let me know if we have any 
originals or whether the deal was originally done over the fax.  

chris
x31666