Subject: Term Sheet Proposal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 08:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Gerald:

Can we talk early next week re: the below Bison contract.  enovate, L.L.C. 
needs to make a decision really soon about contracting for space on Bison 
pipeline and before we make the decision, I need to see how interested 
producers are in selling us their gas in the Power River Basin.  Hopefully we 
can talk on Monday or Tuesday at the latest.  Let me know what time works 
best for you.

Thanks!

Barbara Dillard
(312)541-1232

----- Forwarded by Barbara G Dillard/Corp/Enron on 02/02/2001 03:53 PM -----

	Barbara G Dillard
	01/31/2001 05:07 PM
		 
		 To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Term Sheet Proposal

Gerald:

Per our recent conversation, attached is the Term Sheet Proposal that I would 
like to present to certain producers in the Powder River Basin.  enovate, 
L.L.C. is looking at purchasing space on both the Bison Pipeline (should be 
in service 11/03) and Northern Border Pipeline.  After you review, please 
feel free to call me at (312)541-1232 with questions.  enovate, L.L.C. would 
like to pay producers a Chicago Net-back price for the gas in the Power River 
Basin.

Thanks for your help!!

Barbara Dillard