Subject: Staff Meeting Reminder
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 02:14:00 -0800 (PST)

The Staff Meetings are held in EB38C2 - at least until the build-out is 
completed.
----- Forwarded by Pat Radford/HOU/ECT on 02/07/2001 10:17 AM -----

	Pat Radford
	02/07/2001 09:27 AM
		 
		 To: Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Van 
Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Roger Balog/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy Banczak/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sandi 
M Braband/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ann Elizabeth White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stuart 
Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy E Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron, Debra 
Perlingiere/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberlee A 
Bennick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Ogden/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Jenny Helton/HOU/ECT@ect, Kaye Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Becky 
Spencer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Suzanne Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Taffy Milligan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Legal Temp 1/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Staff Meeting Reminder

FROM JEFF HODGE:

The East and Upstream Origination/Gas Trading Group will have their scheduled 
staff meeting for all attorneys and paralegals in the group TODAY, February 
7, 2001, beginning at 1:30pm.  The guest speaker is Ed McMichael who will 
discuss Asset Management Agreements.  Please plan to attend.

cc: Group Assistants (Please remind your attorney/paralegal of this meeting 
if they do not promptly read emails.)