Subject: Western Hub Properties
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 02:45:00 -0800 (PST)

Greg,

Got your message that the proper entity name is Western Hub Properties, LLC.  
I have made the appropriate changes to the document, and attached the Draft 
for your further handling.  Thanks.

TEXAS SECRETARY OF STATE, CORPORATE RECORD 

*** THIS DATA IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. CERTIFICATION CAN ONLY BE 
OBTAINED THROUGH THE OFFICE OF THE TEXAS SECRETARY OF STATE AND THE TEXAS 
COMPTROLLER OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTS. *** 

TEXAS SECRETARY OF STATE, CORPORATE RECORD 

Name: WESTERN HUB PROPERTIES L.L.C. 

Principal Place of Business: 1209 ORANGE STREET 
?????????????????????????????WILMINGTON, DELAWARE 19801 

Type of Limited Liability Company: FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 

Status: ACTIVE 

Standing from Comptrollers Office: IN GOOD STANDING, NOT FOR DISSOLUTION OR 
WITHDRAWAL 

Status Date: 03/12/1998 

Filing Date: 03/12/1998 

Duration: PERPETUAL 

State of Origin: DELAWARE 

Registered Agent: CT CORPORATION SYSTEM 

Registered Office: 1021 MAIN ST, STE 1150 
???????????????????HOUSTON, TEXAS 77002 

Members and Managers: HADDINGTON VENTURES, L.L.C. 
??????????????????????7880 SAN FELIPE SUITE 140 
??????????????????????HOUSTON, TEXAS 77063 

Number: 07034967-23 

History: 
	
? ?Date	Transaction
----------	-----------
	
05/05/2000	PUBLIC INFORMATION REPORT FILED
06/21/2000	CHANGE OF REGISTERED AGENT

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886