Subject: Re: Proposed Dissolution - Enron Administrative Services Corp. (Company #446)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 07:09:00 -0800 (PST)

As recently as last year, the West Gas Desk was using Enron Administrative 
Services Corp. as a vehicle for doing "segmented" capacity releases.  This 
company shouldn't be disolved without speaking to Stephanie Miller and others 
who arrange physical gas transporation for ENA.

Steve Van Hooser

	Deb Korkmas
	02/07/2001 02:24 PM
		 
		 To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angela Davis/NA/Enron@Enron, Ann Elizabeth 
White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anne C Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Barton Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Becky Spencer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Carter/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Brenda Whitehead/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carolyn 
George/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Dale Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Dan Lyons/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Deb Korkmas/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Debra Perlingiere/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dina Snow/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ed B Hearn 
III/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M 
Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, James Grace/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jan M King/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Janet H Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janette Elbertson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janice R 
Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jenny Helton/HOU/ECT@ect, 
John Viverito/Corp/Enron@Enron, Julia Murray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen E 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kay Young/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kaye 
Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberlee A Bennick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lance 
Schuler-Legal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurie Mayer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie 
Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda J Noske/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda J Simmons/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Linda R Guinn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lou 
Stoler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marcus Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Greenberg/NA/Enron@ENRON, Mary J 
Heinitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Ogden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matt Maxwell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Merrill W Haas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael A Robison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michelle 
Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nony Flores/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Radford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy 
Banczak/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peter del Vecchio/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard B 
Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Bruce/NA/Enron@Enron, Robert Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Roger Balog/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Samantha 
Ferguson/NA/Enron@Enron, Sandi M Braband/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri L Cromwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shonnie 
Daniel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy E Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie 
Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stuart 
Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Suzanne Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Taffy Milligan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Teresa G 
Bushman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Travis McCullough/HOU/ECT@ECT, Twanda Sweet/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Wayne Gresham/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Proposed Dissolution - Enron Administrative Services Corp. (Company 
#446)

Please see below.  Deb

Deb Korkmas
Enron North America Corp.
ENA Legal Dept.
1400 Smith Street, Room 3819
Houston, TX  77002
Phone:  713-853-5448
Fax:  713-646-3393
----- Forwarded by Deb Korkmas/HOU/ECT on 02/07/2001 02:23 PM -----

	Teresa Callahan@ENRON
	02/07/2001 02:15 PM
		 
		 To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg Whalley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julia 
Murray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Deb Korkmas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frazier King/FGT/Enron@ENRON, 
John Swafford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greek Rice/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Larry 
Dallman/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, James L Bouillion/HOU/ECT@ECT, James 
Derrick/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark Holsworth/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Charles 
Cheek/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Becky Stephens/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Janice 
Priddy/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lisa Norman/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ling 
Li/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cynthia Barrow/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary 
Perkins/Enron@EnronXGate, Kate Cole/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Geneva 
Holland/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Teresa Callahan/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sylvia 
Hu/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Wanda LaBaume/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, 
Johnson Leo/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Stacey A Aune/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg 
Whiting/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Hardie Davis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Carol 
Essig/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Taria Reed/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kelly 
Johnson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jerry Thomas Moore/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lynda 
Pham/Corp/Enron@ENRON, SAP Master Data@ENRON
		 cc: Amy Jon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Neha Shah/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Proposed Dissolution - Enron Administrative Services Corp. (Company 
#446)

Enron Administrative Services Corp. is being considered for dissolution.  
Please let me know by Wednesday, February 21, 2001, if there is any reason 
not to dissolve this corporation.  If I receive no responses, we will proceed 
with the dissolution.
Please distribute this memo to all interested parties within your group.

Teresa A. Callahan
Corporate Secretary's Office
EB4804    Ext. 58444