Subject: RE: TBI Proposal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:53:00 -0800 (PST)

Gerald,

The existing gas gathering contract between Tom Brown and Wildhorse does not
dedicate any South Canyon Acreage, only three wells.  There is really no
other place for South Canyon gas to go, except some wells are tied to PSCO.
Most of the gas does not meet the quality specifications in the contract,
and is taken on a blend basis now.  Tom Brown has 10 shut-in wells at South
Canyon.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 3:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: TBI Proposal

Attached are my comments to the TBI proposal.  Please review and let me
know if you have any comments.

(See attached file: TBI Field Services bid response 2-9-01(rev)RED.doc)

I also wanted to clarify a point on the Tom Brown form of gathering
agreement.  The revised form is an interruptible agreement with no acreage
dedication.  Since Tom Brown removed all the acreage dedication language,
it is my understanding that they were not willing to give us an acreage
dedication.  To the extent we modeled our economics on any Tom Brown
production, I wanted to make sure everyone understands that these volumes
are not committed to the system we are purchasing and can be taken by Tom
Brown to someone else at their discretion.