Subject: Re: BGML gty amendment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 02:13:00 -0800 (PST)

As I reviewed the original request, I realised that I did not correctly 
reference the original $15MM guaranty.  The request was for Exxon Mobil 
Corporation.  Please proceed without further delay from Credit.  I apologise 
for any inconvenience this may have caused.

thanks
brant

---------------------- Forwarded by Brant Reves/HOU/ECT on 02/12/2001 10:08 
AM ---------------------------

Brant Reves
02/12/2001 09:20 AM
To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Trevor Mihalik/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: BGML gty amendment  

Any update on status of this request?

Brant Reves
02/07/2001 02:37 PM
To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Trevor Mihalik/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: BGML gty amendment

Hey Gerald,

Please prepare an amendment to increase the existing $15MM guaranty provided 
by Bridgeline Holdings to $25MM.  Enron and Texaco board members will have to 
sign the amendment.  Please prepare it and forward for the appropriate Enron 
signatures and then have it forwarded it to me, so that I might forward it 
along to Trevor Mihalik who can in turn forward it along to Texaco for final 
signature.

thanks
brant