Subject: Crescendo Mtg on 2/13 - Time changed to 2:00 for tomorrow only (EB3335)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 02:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Calendar Entry

Brief description:
Date:
Time:

Crescendo Meeting (EB3335) Rescheduled to 2:00 pm for 2/13/01 only
02/13/2001
02:00 PM - 03:00 PM

Detailed description:

Invitations have been sent to: Arvel Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Audrey 
O'Neil/HOU/ECT@ECT, Becky Caudle/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christopher K 
Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Don Rollins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joan 
Quick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Castiglione/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Whitt/NA/Enron@Enron, Nick Cocavessis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rusty 
Belflower/NA/Enron@Enron, Scott Josey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Teresa G 
Bushman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Walt D Hamilton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT
Optional invitees: Denys Watson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Deborah J 
Edison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Jefferson/HOU/ECT@ECT
_________________________________________________________________________
Chairperson: Scott Josey/Corp/Enron
Sent by: Tonai Lehr/Corp/Enron