Subject: Draft Ash Removal Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:50:00 -0800 (PST)

<<D09N03!.DOC>>
Mr. Nemec:

Attached is the draft proposed Ash Removal Agreement for Elizabethown.  The
insurance language has not yet been reviewed by my client's insurance
specialist, so that section may be subject to revision.

I am preparing the Coal Hauling contract now, and will forward it soon.

Bill White

William A. White
Moore & Van Allen, PLLC
100 N. Tryon Street, Floor 47
Charlotte, NC 28202-40003
(704) 331-1098
(704) 378-2098 Fax
[email-masked]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED

Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the following 
communication, the information contained herein is attorney-client privileged 
and confidential information/work product.  The communication is intended for 
the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this 
transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any 
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly 
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error or are not sure 
whether it is privileged, please immediately notify us by return e-mail and 
destroy any copies, electronic, paper or otherwise, which you may have of 
this communication.

 - D09N03!.DOC