Subject: Re: CPS Revisions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 00:28:00 -0800 (PST)

Steve,  Those were CPS's suggested changes, not mine.  I agree.  I don't know 
what they want for Section 6 and Jim has agreed to get with CPS to get 
further definition.  I also recommend pulling the language inserted in 
Section 3 as Jim indicated we have already submitted all the estimates.  The 
Bexar county venue is unacceptable and will be stricken.  David Marshall is 
reviewing the insurance section and should have an answer today.

Steve HPL Schneider
03/30/2000 07:51 AM
To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: James R Haden/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: CPS Revisions

I have reviewed the changes which you have made.  Under Section 6, I have no 
idea what we would submit.  Therefore I suggest that the additions under this 
section be removed.  The insurance provision looks fine to me except that I 
would like to see a larger umbrella amount, but you need to get David 
Marshall to bless.  Is there a precedent for having Bexar County the point of 
venue under this contract?  Upon your completion, please send 3 copies to me, 
2 of which I will submit for execution to CPS.