Subject: Kern River CA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 00:52:00 -0800 (PST)

I know your letter stated that you would accept no changes. However, there a 
a few items we would like for your attorney to review.

I am leaving the office today around noon my time to catch a plane to Salt 
Lake (meeting with Candace). Let's discuss ASAP!!!

REgards,

Stephanie

---------------------- Forwarded by Stephanie Miller/Corp/Enron on 02/26/2001 
08:54 AM ---------------------------

Gerald Nemec@ECT
02/25/2001 01:54 PM
To: Stephanie Miller/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Kern River CA

Stephanie,  I reviewed the Confid. Agreement.  The attached riders need to be 
added to the agreement and the term should not exceed 2 years.

Let me know if you want to discuss or have questions.