Subject: FW: 2/23 Confirms not sent by T/D + 1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 01:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Ellen, Bob,

Please confirm the AEC Marketing (USA) transaction (TAGG# 5176.1) as OK for 
Credit Approval.  Gerald Nemec in ENA Legal is preparing a special confirm 
for this transaction.  Please coordinate with him.

Russell

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Aguayo, Janie  
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 1:51 PM
To: Reeves, Leslie
Cc: Keiser, Kam; Guggenheim, Victor; Love, Phillip; Logan, Jackson; Royed, 
Jeff; Olitsky, Sandy; Gossett, Jeffrey; Bike, Anne; Walker, Chris; Wolfe, 
Jason; McLaughlin, Errol; Vargas, Laura; Scott, Susan; Johnson, Luchas; 
Dawson, Sherry; Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ENRON; Espinoza, Veronica; Russell 
Diamond/HOU/ECT@ENRON; Mendoza, Nidia; Schneider, Brad; Lebrocq, Wendi; 
Campbell, Lesli; Jackson, Steve; Gossett, Jeffrey; Agua [Diamond, Russell]  ) 
yo, Janie; Bailey, Derek; Hunter, Larry Joe; Theriot, Kim; Blay, Jennifer; 
Wallumrod, Ellen; Radous, Paul; Williams, Jason R.; Guidroz, Walter; Johnson, 
Rudwell; Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ENRON; Boudreau, Kara; Stafford, Patrick; 
Michelle Nelson/Corp/Enron@ENRON; Range, Stewart; Sharma, Shifali; Dutton, 
Keynan; Sorenson, Jefferson; Huan, George
Subject: 2/23 Confirms not sent by T/D + 1

The below is a list of Friday, Feb 23 deals in which the Confirm was not sent 
to C/P by Feb 26(T/D + 1).