Subject: Re: Pastoria/Kern River
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 06:44:00 -0800 (PST)

I am having copies made of the base PA and all amendments we have 
executed/received.
 
We do not have the firm transportation agreement. That is a Kern FT tariff 
agreement that has yet to be produced. However, it should match the existing 
pro forma in Kern's FERC tariff.  All remaining expansion shippers will need 
to execute a firm transportation agreement at a later date.

Karen - I will fax documents to you ASAP.

Regards,

Stephanie

Karen E Jones@ECT
03/05/2001 02:17 PM
To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Stephanie Miller/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ron Coker/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Pastoria/Kern River

Hi Gerald.  Ron Coker is talking with Stephanie about how to get Kern River's 
approval of substitute security to be put up by Calpine in order to get ENA 
released.  Could you send to me and to Ron the current version of the 
transportation agreement itself (which I understand has been negotiated with 
Kern but wouldn't be executed until later).  Also, is my understanding 
correct that the firm commitment that ENA would put in place n the 15th would 
be accomplished by another amendment to the Precedent Agreement?  Does a 
draft of this additional amendment exist?

If you need to reach me, my direct number is (503)464-8692, and fax is 
(503)464-8058.  Thanks.