Subject: Draft Coal Hauling Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:28:00 -0800 (PST)

<<D1DR01!.DOC>>
Mr. Nemec:
Per my voice mail, here is a draft of the coal hauling agreement for
Elizabethtown.  As I mentioned, this document is subject to further review
by the General Counsel's office of Cogentrix.

I look forward to ENRON's comments on the ash and coal hauling agreements.

Bill White

William A. White
Moore & Van Allen, PLLC
100 N. Tryon Street, Floor 47
Charlotte, NC 28202-40003
(704) 331-1098
(704) 378-2098 Fax
[email-masked]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED

Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the following 
communication, the information contained herein is attorney-client privileged 
and confidential information/work product.  The communication is intended for 
the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this 
transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any 
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly 
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error or are not sure 
whether it is privileged, please immediately notify us by return e-mail and 
destroy any copies, electronic, paper or otherwise, which you may have of 
this communication.

 - D1DR01!.DOC