Subject: Coed Shower for Ryan and Laura
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 07:03:00 -0800 (PST)

You are invited to attend a "Coed Shower" for Ryan Ruppert and Laura
Gammell to celebrate the couple's upcoming nuptials.  Ryan and Laura are
going to be wed on May 5th, that's right.... Cinco de Mayo!  In honor of
the Cinco de Mayo wedding, Mexican style snacks and drinks will be served.
It will be quite a FIESTA!!!

                     Where:  Carrie Nolan's Apartment
                    When:  Saturday March 31st, 6pm- ?
What:  Feel free to bring a gag gift or traditional gift or just show up to
                              wish them well!

Please RSVP to this e-mail by March 25th:  [email-masked]

                          Directions to Carrie's:
      Get to W. Alabama and Kirby somehow...boat, bike, motorhome...
Go North on Kirby ONE BLOCK to Steel St (Directly across from Whole Foods),
 take a Left on Steel St.  First Apt bldg on Right...#2626!  713-524-8511

Jennifer M. Erich
US West- Frio Trend

ExxonMobil
     Production

WGR 568
p. 713-431-1847
f. 713-431-1482