Subject: 20/20 Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 10:16:00 -0800 (PST)

I spoke with Karry regarding the outstanding issues related to 20/20.   He 
said that the items that were on item B on my issues schedule for Natural Gas 
Revenues for $989k were ENA paying Northern Border.  The $309k in item F were 
Northern Border paying ENA.  This would change the post closing adjustment by 
a net of about $680k.  I will work through the new calculation with the items 
identified.

Also, he said that he thought ENA's Gas accounting group, Scott Sitter and 
someone from Denver should meet to go through the adjustments and payments 
that have gone through since the closing.  This could affect the post closing 
calculation with fairly significant dollars and would be information that I 
would not have.  

Cris - I am attaching a schedule that I believe Karry used to get to the 
basis for the initial gain calculation.  It is on the tab "P&S Combined".

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Karen