Subject: Re: LEGAL REVIEW OF THIRD PARTY ELECTRONIC TRADING PLATFORMS
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 03:40:00 -0800 (PST)

Mark - per our discussion, below is the Web site for Vector. 

http://www.vector-pipeline.com/customer_services/tariff/service_agreement.html

Totransact business on Vector, ENA will need to enter into the following 
"Vector Web Access Agreement", as well as IT-1 and PALS-1 Park and Loan 
Service agreements.  The IT-1 and PALS-1 Park and Loan Service are listed on 
the WEB site.  The remainder of the documents to be submitted are below.

 - Credit Request.doc
 - Request for Service Form.doc
 - Vector Web Access Agreement.doc

Does your group review all these or just the WEB Access Agreement.  Call me.

Chris
x31666

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Mark Haedicke @ ENRON                           03/02/2001 04:51 PM

Sent by: Enron Announcements@ENRON
To: All_ENA_EGM_EIM, Enron Global Assets
cc:  
Subject: LEGAL REVIEW OF THIRD PARTY ELECTRONIC TRADING PLATFORMS

In order to ensure adequate, consistent legal review of on-line terms and 
conditions governing use of third party electronic trading platforms, you 
must have all registration documentation (including, for example, password 
applications and access agreements) approved by the On-Line Trading Legal 
Contact before such documentation is submitted or executed.  Any document 
that requires acceptance by &clicking8 should be treated like any other legal 
document.  You are not authorized to accept any such click agreement without 
written approval of the On-Line Trading Legal Contact.  In addition, the 
On-Line Trading Legal Contact must review and approve all product 
descriptions and other on-line terms and conditions applicable to a product 
before a password may be used to trade that product on a third party 
electronic trading platform.  Accordingly, before any master user or subuser 
uses a password to trade a product, he or she must confirm that the On-Line 
Trading Legal Contact has approved all applicable product descriptions and 
terms and conditions applicable to such product. 

The current On-Line Trading Legal Contact is Mark Greenberg (extension 58897) 
(or in his absence, Mark Taylor (extension 37459)).