Subject: Re: Kern River Bid Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 03:26:00 -0800 (PST)

Gerald,

I just spoke with Mark and he had a couple of changes for the letter 
agreement, which I have attached.  Also, note that the header on page two 
reads "CMS Gas Transmission Company".

Mark also indicated that we might want to identify the receipt and delivery 
points (from paragraph 1) in an attachment.  Ultimately, that will be Julie 
Gomez' call.

I am also attaching a first cut at a cover letter for your review.  Let me 
know any changes that need to be made.

Question:  What will the process look like regarding the letter agreement?  
Will we send across an executed version?  When should we require that they 
execute the agreement?

Thanks,
Tyrell Harrison
303 575 6478