Subject: ECS- Internal Legal Counsel
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 02:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Gerald,

We are currently working on the audit of ECS Compression Services, LLC for the
year ended December 31,2000 and were given your name as the contact for 
internal
legal counsel.  Please find attached the legal circularization letter for you 
to
complete.  As we are to sign off by March 31st, please provide the completed
letter as soon as possible.  We apologize for the delay, as we were given your
name yesterday. If you have any questions, please call me at X6-6269.

(See attached file: Legal Cir Letter.zip)

Thank you for your help.

Jennifer Staton

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery 
of
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to 
anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent 
to
Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

 - Legal Cir Letter.zip