Subject: Enron Medusa Development Proposal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Jason,

As promised earlier, attached is an electronic copy of Enron's Medusa 
Development Proposal.  I will also overnight three signed hardcopies to your 
attention.    I believe that Enron's proposal would add value to the Medusa 
project.  I hope to better describe the value that Enron can offer to Murphy 
when we meet on Thursday.  Currently,  Tom Byargeon, Lisa Druzbik and I 
intend to come to El Dorado on Thursday.  I believe that we could get to 
Murphy's office by 11:00 or 11:30.  We would enjoy taking you to lunch before 
or after our meeting.  Please let me know the best time to meet with you, so 
that we can plan our trip accordingly.  I will send an agenda to you by 
tomorrow morning.  I apologize for the lateness of the agenda, but as you can 
imagine, I have been busy on our Medusa proposal.

Please call me if you have any questions or comments on the proposal.

Regards,

Kenneth Loch
Manager Commercial
Enron North America
713-345-8962
[email-masked]