Subject: RE: FW: ENRON DRAFT ENFOLIO AGREEMENT AND COMMENTS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:54:00 -0800 (PST)

Shortly after 2:00 central is fine.  I will call in the morning to confirm
phone numbers, etc.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 3:26 PM
To: Crawford, Ann
Subject: RE: FW: ENRON DRAFT ENFOLIO AGREEMENT AND COMMENTS

Would it be possible to do this call tomorrow afternoon?  About 1:30 or
2:00 central time.  My morning is a little tight.

                    "Crawford,

                    Ann"                 To:     "[email-masked]'"
<[email-masked]>
                    <AnnCrawford@        cc:     "McClelland, Keith"
<[email-masked]>, "Horth, Daniela"
                    aec.ca>              <[email-masked]>, "McGeachie,
Ryan" <[email-masked]>
                                         Subject:     RE: FW: ENRON DRAFT
ENFOLIO AGREEMENT AND COMMENTS
                    03/22/2001

                    12:26 PM

Gerald,

Keith McClelland (AMUS lawyer), Daniela Horth (Contract Administrator for
AEC Storage and Hub Services Inc. and Wild Goose Storage Inc.)  and I are
available tomorrow morning between 10 and 12 for a conference call.  I am
still trying to confirm that Ryan McGeachie (Credit Analyst) is available.
Does this time look okay for you?  Let me know and I can confirm everything
later today.

If you do have any written comments that would be useful for us to see
beforehand, please send them on to me by email or by fax (403-290-8479).

Thanks so much.

Ann

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 4:10 PM
To: Crawford, Ann
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: FW: ENRON DRAFT ENFOLIO AGREEMENT AND COMMENTS

Ann,  I have completed the review of the comments to the Enfolio.  It might
make the most sense to discuss these over the phone to get quicker
resolution.  Are you available tommorrow afternoon to discuss the comments.

                    "Crawford,

                    Ann"                 To:     "[email-masked]'"
<[email-masked]>
                    <AnnCrawford@        cc:

                    aec.ca>              Subject:     FW: ENRON DRAFT
ENFOLIO AGREEMENT AND COMMENTS

                    03/21/2001

                    11:37 AM

Hello Gerald,

Just a follow up note on the status of the review of our comments on the
new
ENFOLIO.  Please give me a call or drop me a note.  I hope we can get the
contract settled.

I still have not heard what is happening with the credit side.  I have not
received signed confirms as yet.

Regards,

Ann

403-266-8425

> -----Original Message-----
> From:   Crawford, Ann
> Sent:   Wednesday, March 07, 2001 6:47 PM
> To:     [email-masked]'
> Subject:     ENRON DRAFT ENFOLIO AGREEMENT AND COMMENTS
>
> Gerald,
>
> Per the attached cover letter explaining AEC's requested changes, I
attach
> both a blackline copy and a clean copy of the edited agreement.  Please
> comment asap on items regarding the bolded text in sections 3.2, 3.4 and
> 8.3.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Ann M. Crawford
> Gas Marketing
> Sr.Contract Administrator
>
> Phone:  403-266-8425
> Fax:    403-290-8479
>
>
>  <<aecm.amc.ltr.enrn.doc>>  <<DRAFT IN ENRN EDIT.doc>>  <<DRAFT IN ENRN
> EDIT C.doc>>

(See attached file: aecm.amc.ltr.enrn.doc)
(See attached file: DRAFT IN ENRN EDIT.doc)
(See attached file: DRAFT IN ENRN EDIT C.doc)