Subject: Re: Staff Question re: 115/230
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 06:02:00 -0800 (PST)

Russell,  I reviewed this with our business guys and they were fine with what 
you represent here.  We did not check this with Tom Balcerowiz and he needs 
to take a look at it.  Have your technical people gotten with Tom yet on any 
of these issues?  If not then we can run it down on this end.  

Our only concern was that reliability between Gulf's 230 kv system and AEC's 
115 kv system was not addressed.  It was our understanding that this was a 
question of the PSC staff.  Are there plans to provide any information 
concerning this item, or is no information available from AEC for such 
assessment?

Any word concerning WFEC's response to our petition or any filings they have 
made with the PSC?

	"Russell A. Badders" <[email-masked]>
	03/21/2001 09:35 AM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Staff Question re: 115/230

Please review the attached document.? Mr.  Bryant and possibly Tom on your 
end may want to see this before it goes.? I  hope to transmit this to PSC 
Staff Thursday March 21, 2001.?  Thanks
Russell
 - staffissue.doc.doc