Subject: Re: AEP Communication Issue
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:18:00 -0800 (PST)

Hello, Cheryl

I would like to better understand the issues before we make any decisions.
Can you please provide us with the details of this issue.  What is the call
sign of the HPL Licenses that we are talking about?  What type of equipment
are we talking about? (i.e. MW,  MAS, and/or Conventional Radio)  What
personnel or group is the equipment supporting?  What are the full list of
compliance issues on this?

Ryan Terry is with an external firm providing services to AEP and Enron in
assisting in filing of the necessary "Transfer of Control" Documents with
the FCC.   Depending on what the issues are Ryan and his firm may provide
counsel concerning this matter, but the decision to remedy these issues
and/or to cancel the license and remove the equipment will need to be made
by AEP, Enron and HPL personnel.

Bests Regards,
Jason D. Griffith
Manager, Wireless Engineering
614-223-1909 Tel

                    Cheryl.Marshall
                    @enron.com             To:     [email-masked]
                                           cc:     [email-masked], 
[email-masked],
                    03/29/01 04:21         [email-masked], 
[email-masked],
                    PM                     [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
                                           Subject:     AEP Communication 
Issue

Hello, Ryan.  I got your e-mail address from Kevin Dumas.  I want to
discuss with you an issue we have at a tower lease site.  HPL is currently
leasing tower space from REB Communications in Gilmer, Texas.  Our
operator, HMS, discovered this week that the tower was not in compliance
with FCC regulations.  The most critical issue is that the tower lights do
not appear to be functional.  HMS has recommended that HPL remove it's
equipment from the tower and  cancel our FCC license immediately.

I would like to protect the interests of both HPL and AEP, and I would
appreciate your suggestion on what to do with the equipment licence.  I do
not want to do anything to jeopardize the closing of the HPL sale.  Please
call me at 713.853.6250, or e-mail me at [email-masked], so we
can discuss this issue.