Subject: Clarification On Tower Issue
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:11:00 -0800 (PST)

I spoke with Jason Griffith with AEP this evening, and I want to clarify my 
previous e-mail message.  The operation/business issues that we have at the 
Gilmer tower are under control.  The tower has problems with its lighting 
system, and it does not have its FAA license posted.  As lessee, HPL did not 
want to be exposed to the potential fines that the FAA/FCC could levy against 
the tower owner.  

This tower supports one person, and is not a part of our critical data path.  
My concern and reason for sending the prior e-mail revolved around the FCC 
licenses associated with the HPL owned equipment on this tower.  My knowledge 
about FCC licenses is minimal, and I wanted to ensure that removing the 
equipment from this tower would not jeopardize the transfer of the licences 
from Enron to AEP.  It is my understanding that the current operational 
situation at the Gilmer tower will not effect the transfer of the licences 
that are specific to this tower.  Please let me know if this is not the 
case.  Feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Marshall
[email-masked]
713.853.6250