Subject: RE: HPL-Gulf Coast IT Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 11:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Looks good to me.? I'm going to be out of the office tomorrow but Tom Cones 
asked me to have you send him an execution draft of the agreement for his 
signature.

-- 
John R. Bonica 
John R. Bonica, P.C. 
3403 Marquart, Suite 203 
Houston, Texas 77027-6509 

Telephone: (713) 659-6500 

[email-masked] 

This e-mail message may contain confidential information belonging to the 
sender that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from 
disclosure. This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity 
to which it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee, you are not 
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any 
part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the 
sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: April 3, 2001 1:34 PM 
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked] 
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked] 
Subject: HPL-Gulf Coast IT Agreement 

Mr. Bonica & Mr. Cones, 

Please? find? the? attached? Interruptible Gas Transportation Agreement for 
your? review? and? comment.?? The? document incorporates the changes to the 
assignment? and arbitration provisions discussed yesterday. If you have any 
questions, please give me or Mike a call. 

Cordially, 

(See attached file: Gulf Coast-redline 4-2.doc) 

Eric Gillaspie 
713-345-7667 
Enron Building 3886