Subject: RE: HPL-Gulf Coast IT Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 07:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tom,

As discussed, please find the updated language for the second paragraph of 
Exhibit "C" as highlighted below:

TRANSPORTATION FEES:

If less than 1 MMBtu is delivered during the Month to Gulf Coast at any 
Receipt Point, then no monthly fee shall be assessed against Shipper for such 
Receipt Point during such Month. 

For quantities averaging between 1 MMBtu and 500 MMBtu per Day during each 
delivery Month at each Receipt Point, the fee at such Receipt Point shall be 
the greater of the dollar amount equal to the actual MMBtus delivered during 
such Month times $0.60 per MMBTU or $3,000.00.  Notwithstanding the 
foregoing, Shipper shall not be obligated to pay such $3,000.00 fee if the 
fee results from Gulf Coast's interruption of transportation service 
hereunder and Shipper is unable to deliver quantities of Gas in excess of 500 
MMBtu a Day during such Month.  If such an interruption in service occurs 
during a Month, the Shipper shall pay $0.60 per MMBTU for such interrupted 
service if the average quantity falls below 500 MMBtu a Day for such delivery 
Month.  

For quantities averaging between 501 MMBtu and 1000 MMBtu per Day during each 
delivery Month at each Receipt Point, the fee at such Receipt Point shall be 
equal to the actual MMBtus delivered during such Month times $0.35 per 
MMBTU.  

For quantities averaging 1,001 MMBtu per Day and greater during each delivery 
Month at each Receipt Point, the fee at such Receipt Point shall be equal to 
the actual MMBtus delivered during such Month times $0.25 per MMBTU.  

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886

	John Bonica <[email-masked]>
	04/03/2001 06:14 PM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
		 Subject: RE: HPL-Gulf Coast IT Agreement

Looks good to me.? I'm going to be out of the office tomorrow but Tom Cones 
asked me to have you send him an execution draft of the agreement for his 
signature.

-- 
John R. Bonica 
John R. Bonica, P.C. 
3403 Marquart, Suite 203 
Houston, Texas 77027-6509 

Telephone: (713) 659-6500 

[email-masked] 

This e-mail message may contain confidential information belonging to the 
sender that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from 
disclosure. This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity 
to which it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee, you are not 
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any 
part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the 
sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of this message.