Subject: Re: Rae Meadows
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 06:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Molly,

I appreciate your assistance on this matter.  The start date will work fine.  
I did speak with Rae and she mentioned the vacation matter and I told her 
that we would be able to work with her on that as it occurs following the 
expected closing of a major transaction that our legal group is working on.

Looking forward to Rae's arrival

Steve Van Hooser
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith
EB3877
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-7238

	Molly Magee/ENRON@enronXgate
	04/12/2001 10:35 AM
		 
		 To: Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Rae Meadows

As you probably know by now (since Rae wanted to call you herself), she has 
accepted our offer of employment.  Her anticipated start date is Monday, 
April 30.    I don't know whether she took the opportunity when she talked 
with you this morning to mention her vacation plans.  She would like the last 
week of June off (6/25-6/29); in fact, she has purchased non-refundable 
tickets for that trip.   I told her that I felt sure that you would be quite 
happy to work with her about her plans....

Thanks,
Molly
x34804