Subject: Enfolio Contract comments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 06:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tyrell Harrison
303 575 6478
----- Forwarded by Tyrell Harrison/NA/Enron on 04/24/2001 01:33 PM -----

	"Alan Koelemay" <[email-masked]>
	04/24/2001 11:03 AM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Enfolio Contract comments

Tyrell, here are comments from legal review.  Give me a call @
281-517-7366 after you have reviewed.  Thanks

   * General:  Add after Citation Oil & Gas Corp. a Delaware
     corporation, for itself and for any current and future affiliated
     companies, including, but not limited to, Citation 1987, 1987-II,
     1989, 1994 and 1998 Investment Limited Partnerships, Texas limited
     partnerships of which Citation Oil & Gas Corp. is the general
     partner.
   * In the first paragraph, April needs to be changed to May.
   * Article 2, 2.3. Equipment and Transaction Tape.  In the first
     sentence of Section 2.3 the second "Company" shall be deleted and
     "Company and Customer" substituted.
   * Article 2, 2.4 Confirmations.  In the first sentence of Section 2.4
     the word "may" shall be changed to "will".
   * Appendix "1" Confirmation.  Delete the words "an invoice or a check
     remittance".
Tyrell, here are comments from legal review.  Give me a call @ 281-517-7366 
after you have reviewed.  Thanks 
General:  Add after Citation Oil & Gas Corp. a Delaware corporation, for 
itself and for any current and future affiliated companies, including, but 
not limited to, Citation 1987, 1987-II, 1989, 1994 and 1998 Investment 
Limited Partnerships, Texas limited partnerships of which Citation Oil & Gas 
Corp. is the general partner.
In the first paragraph, April needs to be changed to May.
Article 2, 2.3. Equipment and Transaction Tape.  In the first sentence of 
Section 2.3 the second "Company" shall be deleted and "Company and Customer" 
substituted.
Article 2, 2.4 Confirmations.  In the first sentence of Section 2.4 the word 
"may" shall be changed to "will".
Appendix "1" Confirmation.  Delete the words "an invoice or a check 
remittance".