Subject: Status of HPL wells at Bammel
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 03:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear David:  I'm assisting Gerald Nemec in HPL's Tx Railroad Commission 
(TxRRC) P-5 filing.  The TxRRC's files indicate that we have 2 inactive wells 
at Bammel, Field No. 05388270.  The two wells are:

Pyles, Anna Unit, Lease/ID 04631 (1 well)
Ehrhardt, John, Lease/ID 162241 (12 wells)

If these wells are inactive but not plugged, we will need to obtain bonds for 
these wells.  Also, new TxRRC rules state that we must perform an "H-15 test" 
on these wells now.  

Please tell me the status of these wells.  If they are plugged and abandoned, 
our compliance requirements may change.  If not, can you help us make sure 
that an "H-15 test" is performed and send me such proof so that I can satisfy 
the TxRRC requirements?

Thanks in advance for your help, and please call me with questions or 
comments.

Best wishes,
Mary

Mary C. Ogden
Legal Specialist
Enron Wholesale Services/Enron Americas/Legal
1400 Smith Street, EB 3876d
Houston, TX  77002-7361
Phone:  713-853-7796
Fax:  713-646-3490
[email-masked]