Subject: Re: Revised CMS Letter Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 06:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

That works for me.  Tell Jerry he can call me if he needs something while you 
are gone.

	"Terry McHendry" <[email-masked]>
	04/30/2001 10:12 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: "Jerry Shrader" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Re: Revised CMS Letter Agreement

Mark,
     I received your email and forwarded it to Jerry for his review. I am
sure that he will be getting back to Gerald with his comments. However, one
quick note, I will be out of the office beginning May 2 and not returning
until May 14, but you will be able to reach me on my cell phone,
918-691-2373. I suggest that we let Jerry and Gerald dot the i's and cross
the t's on the agreement and then we can have it executed and do the
release the week of May 14 - 18. Please let me know how this fits your
schedule. Thanks, Terry

[email-masked]@enron.com on 04/27/2001 02:42:00 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:   [email-masked]
Subject:  Revised CMS Letter Agreement

Terry, these are Geralds changes to the document.  Let's schedule a time to
discuss early next week.

Mark
----- Forwarded by Mark Whitt/NA/Enron on 04/27/2001 01:40 PM -----

                    Gerald
                    Nemec@ECT            To:     Mark Whitt/NA/Enron@Enron
                                         cc:
                    04/24/2001           Subject:     Revised CMS Letter
Agreement
                    01:19 PM

Mark,  Please reviewed the attached letter.  I revised based on our
discussion with WIC and CMS.

(See attached file: CMS Capacity Release Letter1.doc)

(See attached file: CMS Capacity Release Letter1.doc)

 - CMS Capacity Release Letter1.doc