Subject: Letter to Tom Brown
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 02:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Andy,

As we discussed, here is my first pass at a letter to Tom Brown concerning
the contract issues as I discussed with them in my May 7, 2001 meeting with
TBI and Cantera.

Cantera has executed the PSA for the acquisition of the assets, and will be
closing in 6-8 weeks.

The excel spreadsheet has several graphs included in the workbook.  Only the
first 3 graphs were given to Cantera and Tom Brown :  the overall,
combination, and west lateral graphs.  The others were not given to TBI.
The remaining graphs and figures handed out in the meeting and referenced in
the letter are included in the Contracts Issue book I forwarded to you
earlier.

Please review ASAP.  I would like to get in the overnight tonight if at all
possible.

I have not yet decided who copies should go to - whether a copy of this
letter needs to go to Kinder Morgan folks (old Wildhorse) as well?

Ken Krisa

 - Press vs Prod Graphs 5-7-01 mtg.xls
 - TBI Ltr 5-15-01.doc