Subject: Re: Reimbursement Agreement between ENA and HPL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 10:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

I will get something to you within the next couple of days.  Should be a 
straightforward letter agreement.  

Eric,  Let's discuss in the morning.

	Candace L Bywaters
	05/16/2000 08:41 AM
		 
		 To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Nathan L Hlavaty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve HPL Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kenneth W 
Kaase/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Reimbursement Agreement between ENA and HPL

Please advise as to the status of the agreement I requested you draft for 
me.  Specifically, I seek a reimbursement agreement with HPL as payee and ENA 
as payor whereby HPL will be kept whole on its costs to install the Lockhart 
meter for Southern Union.  We are currently awaiting the final word from El 
Paso to determine if they elect to participate in this meter as is allowed 
them under the JV Agreement., so the reimbursement amount will either be 
HPL's full share of $44,000 or half of that amount, as you know from the 
Lockhart Agreement in which you participated.

Please let me know where you are on this.

Thanks, Gerald!

Candy