Subject: Re: Summer Clerks
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

I accept this honor with pleasure (unworthy though I am)....

	Julia Murray
	05/15/2001 04:55 PM
		
		 To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Dan Lyons/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Summer Clerks

I will ask Dan to coordinate for EIM Legal Group.   Julia

Julia Heintz Murray
Enron Wholesale Services 
Enron Industrial Markets LLC
1400 Smith Street, EB3838
Houston, TX  77002
(713) 853-4794
Fax:  (713) 646-3393
[email-masked]

	Gerald Nemec
	05/15/2001 11:19 AM
		 
		 To: Travis McCullough/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julia Murray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lance 
Schuler-Legal/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark E 
Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Summer Clerks

We have two Summer Clerks coming in this summer which we have hired through 
the Houston Bar Association Minority Recruitment Program.   Majed Nachawati 
will be starting Monday May 21st.  He will be here 6 weeks and Alisha Mahibar 
will start on July 2 and be here the final 6 weeks.  

Enron Corp. also has hired two law summer clerks from UT .  These clerks will 
be doing 4 week rotations throughout Enron and we will have them each for a 
four week  period.  Dates are still being finalized.

Samantha Ferguson, an HBA law clerk from last summer, will again support the 
Global Market group this summer.

I would like to have a point person from each of your groups with the charge 
of getting these clerks involved in the project flow for each group.  My plan 
is to have these clerks work with two groups during their time here with the 
groups rotating during the summer.  Please, consider who in your groups would 
be best suited for this role and provide feedback as soon as possible.  I 
will take this role for the East Origination-Gas Trading group.  Thanks for 
all your help.