Subject: RE: new e-mail addy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 06:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Brudda,

I spoke with Jenn about accommodations in Beijing as well as Shanghai and
she said her dad is also getting some info from a local Chinese travel
agent.  How about dropping Dan a line and working with him to recommend &
book everyone's hotel.  His e-mail address is:  [email-masked]

I believe part of the group is looking to Jon and the other part is looking
to Dan to make their accommodations for them. I hereby anoint the two of you
to make the lodging decisions for everyone else, as we are drooling cows
with no direction or relevant info.  Therefore, the two of you need to get
together and decide on a hotel (for Shanghai & Beijing), so we can all be
together and don't have to coordinate getting together everyday in freakin'
China (i.e. nightmare).  Jon maybe send an e-mail to Dan suggesting a few
hotels/price/level of accommodations/etc./your recommendation/ and then you
two make the call and book it for us.

I think the "core" group we should worry about getting
reservations/accommodations is as follows:
Shanghai: (arrival on the 5th, Jenn, Eric, Heather, Gayle, Dan, Gerald,
Barbara) 7 people-3 rooms for the night most likely (Jon you can crash in my
room)
Mom & Dad & aunt Jean and Kid arrive on the 6th (2 more room)
Jeff and Cathy arrive on the 7th (1 more room)
8th we all fly to Qing dao, hotel in Qing Dao is selected and booked
Beijing - Everyone listed above is traveling to Beijing as a group.

As far as getting rooms for the other people (Staters, Rassmussen's, etc),
that's your call, but we are operating without any real good info.  I'd say
they are on their own as we don't know when they get in, what their plans
are, etc?  If it's no big deal reserving rooms and not getting dinged if
noone shows up then maybe get a few extra rooms at certain places, I don't
know the Chinese hotel system, level of $$ exposure, hotel availability,
etc., its your call, I'd assume they can probably get a room no problem so
let's not try to coordinate more people than we have to, they can sleep on
my floor if they can't get a room in China....

This is what is called Wedding planning lotus bliss...

We are all looking forward to this...

-----Original Message-----
From: jonathan gillaspie [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 4:20 AM
To: Gillaspie, Eric
Subject: RE: new e-mail addy

Eric,

Thanks for the info. Will book flight for June 8th and find suitable lodging

in Shanghai. Do you want me to line up lodging in Beijing for you and the
rest of the entourage?

Let me know, and I'll finish this madness while I'm in Qingdao this weekend
with our friendly travel agent chum, Zang Bao Guo. Take care.

Chazow,

Jonny Luv

>From: "Gillaspie, Eric" <[email-masked]>
>To: "'jonathan gillaspie'" <[email-masked]>
>CC: "Jeff Gillaspie (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: RE: new e-mail addy
>Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 10:29:27 -0500
>
>Arrive in Shanghai on the 5th:
>Gerald Nemec
>Barbara Waldrop
>Gayle Junk
>Dan Junk
>Heather Junk
>Jennifer Gillaspie
>Eric Gillaspie
>
>Arrive in Shanghai on the 7th:
>Jeff Gillaspie
>Cathleen Clarke
>
>
>I presume we'll all fly out to Qingdao together on the 8th in the morning.
>We do need help getting hotels in Shanghai, maybe something around the
>touristy areas, or whatever you suggest.
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: jonathan gillaspie [mailto:[email-masked]]
>Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 8:09 PM
>To: Gillaspie, Eric
>Subject: Re: new e-mail addy
>
>
>Dear Eric,
>
>Congrats on the new job. I've been e-mailing/harassing you for over one
>week
>
>now trying to get some much needed info out of you concerning the upcoming
>trip. I was beginning to get a little freaked-out: like you'd been
>kidnapped
>
>or something. Unfortunately, my information requests coincided with your
>job
>
>change and you probably never even got the messages. Fuckin great, man.
>
>Anyway- as you may well discern: I'M IN SUPER FREAK-OUT MODE. Please assist
>me in obtaining the correct spellings of everyone's names in your
>entourage.
>
>I'm trying to book flight tix for everybody from Shanghai>Qingdao. For
>example, I don't even know Gerald and Barbara's surnames. I would also like
>you to confirm the spellings of the Junk family's names.
>
>Two more things. Do you want help finding lodging in Shanghai? Do want me
>to
>
>go ahead and book hotel rooms in Beijing for your entourage post-wedding?
>Let me know what you want me to do.
>
>Looking forward to your repsonse. Hope the new job is a good fit for you.
>Sorry to dump my load of stress on you. Take care.
>
>Love,
>
>Jon Gillaspie
>
>
> >From: "Gillaspie, Eric" <[email-masked]>
> >To: "[email-masked]'"
> ><[email-masked]>,   "[email-masked]'"
> ><[email-masked]>,   "[email-masked]'"
> ><[email-masked]>,   "[email-masked]'"
> ><[email-masked]>
> >Subject: new e-mail addy
> >Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 15:02:08 -0500
> >
> >FYI, my work e-mail addy has changed, as I have changed jobs.
>
>_________________________________________________________________________
>Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.