Subject: FW: Review of Infinite Energy Guaranty.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 03:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald!
I will be happy if you can review this incoming guarantee and provide any 
comments to the Jay Hoellen at Infinite Energy. 

Thanks
Rudwell. 
713 345-3596. 

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Blanchard, Georgia  
Sent: Tuesday, May  22, 2001 9:44 AM
To: Johnson, Rudwell
Subject: Review of Infinite Energy

I have been requested to complete a GISB contract with Infinite Energy for 
physical gas trading.  Please see form of guarantee which they are willing to 
provide.  They have not indicated that any guarantee will be required from 
Bridgeline.  Please let me know if this form of guaranty is acceptable or if 
we should request changes when I submit the GISB.  

 -----Original Message-----
From:  "Hoellen, Jay" <[email-masked]>@ENRON 
[mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Hoellen+2C+20Jay+22+20+3CJHoellen+40utilicorp+2Ecom+3E+4
[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 2:27 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject:  

Georgia,

It is my understanding that Infinite Energy wishes to do enter into
transactions with Bridgeline Gas Marketing, LLC.  Attached please find a
copy of the standard guaranty that Aquila, Inc. uses to guaranty Infinite
Energy, Inc.

Please forward any requested changes to this form back to me as soon as
possible.

Regards,
Jay Hoellen
Credit Risk Management
816.467.3271

 <<GuarAgrmt_IEI.doc>>

Jay Hoellen
Credit Risk Management
816.467.3271

 - GuarAgrmt_IEI.doc