Subject: Re: Responses to Data Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 08:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald:

I have reviewed the documents, and I only have a few proposed changes.  

On the responses indicating that Brickhill is providing, I would add "on 
behalf of the Chicago Project Shipper Group" at the end of each response.  
That would clarify that he is not answering individually for ENA.  We can ask 
Doug or Kim about this on the conference call.  In fact, we might not even 
need to include those questions where Brickhill is providing the answers.

If you haven't already caught it, on response #20 to Pan Alberta/PAGUS, the 
left margin is not right (at least on my copy).

On response 4 to NGPL, I would change the response to "Enron North America is 
not providing a reponse to this data request.  Please see objection of the 
Chicago Project Shippers Group dated May 10, 2000."

On responses 7, 11, and 13, change the last word to "analyses".

On response 11, fix the unnecessary hyphen in "(opera-tionally, . . . "

When you have the final reports from Juanita, I would like to take a look at 
the finished product before we send it to Doug and Kim.

Thanks.

To: Rebecca W Cantrell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Responses to Data Request

Please see the attached.  I am still trying to obtain the DOE reports for 
Canada from Juanita Marchand for Question #19 of the Pan Alberta.  Any help 
you could give me there would be greatly appreciated.