Subject: Re: Europe
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 08:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Matt,

I got a few ideas....................(1) My mom works with Mrs. Stater whose 
daughter is an international stewardess with United, Kristin Stater, she 
maybe able to get in contact with her or locate her quicker, (Sandoms e-mail 
address is  [email-masked])..........................OR
(2) Call the LA county courts and get the judges' office number.  Do know 
what court he presides in, i.e. Family Court, Criminal, Civil, etc.

I've never heard of Jeff's company before, but it sounds like it is a fairly 
small operation.

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886

	Matt Gillaspie <[email-masked]>
	05/17/2000 02:06 PM
		 
		 To: "Eric Gillaspie (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Europe

I can't believe that I'm having this much difficulty contacting my
European friends.

My London friend's father is a judge for Los Angeles County so his
phone/address is unlisted and I don't know anyone that would know his
information.  So, I've sent a letter to United Airlines (she works for
them) in Chicago asking them to forward the letter on to their London
base to Linda.  We'll see if they do that for me.

And my Russian friend's parents have moved away from Downey (Calif) and
I don't know where they are [plus their last name is Castro so there are
hundreds of them in California].  So, I've sent a letter to the church
in Downey that Ron is "evangelizing" for asking them to forward my
letter to Russia.  I have an e-mail and mail address for him, but
neither seems to work even though I correspond with him a couple times
each year.  I don't know if the church in Russia has been overthrown by
the locals or what.

I'll keep you posted.

You and your lovely bride are getting a new roommate this summer I hear.
Sounds like a pretty good opportunity for Jeff in Austin.  Have you
heard of that company before around there?

Matthew Gillaspie
NASD Registered Series 7, 63, 55
Fixed Income Trading - Ingersoll
Brenton Investments Inc.
515/237-5379
2840 Ingersoll Avenue
Des Moines   IA  50312
[email-masked]
Tax Equivalent Yields that may be noted above are ESTIMATES ONLY and may
not take into consideration unique qualities of the bonds or your
clients tax situation.  Your client should CONSULT WITH THEIR TAX
PREPARER OR ATTORNEY TO DETERMINE THEIR TAX EQUIVALENT FOR THEIR
SPECIFIC INCOME SITUATION.
Brenton Investments, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brenton Bank.
Investment and insurance products offered through Brenton Investments,
Inc. are not FDIC insured, are not deposits nor obligations of any bank,
are not guaranteed by any bank and involve investment risk, including
the possible loss of principal.