Subject: FW: Posesion/Caadon and Daniel/Skua Fields Reactivation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 10:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald,

Please review and let's discuss.

Thanks,
Chris

 -----Original Message-----
From:  "Erazo Z., Ricardo (SIP_Stgo)" <[email-masked]>@ENRON 
[mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Erazo+20Z+2E+2C+20Ricardo+20+28SIP+5FStgo+29+22+20+3Cric
[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 5:37 PM
To: Hilgert, Chris
Cc: Harambour G.,Salvador (SIP_Stgo); Harambour, Alberto (SIP_USA); Reid, Dan 
(SIP_USA); Lee R., Patricio O. (Casa Matriz); Rodriguez M.,Federico 
(SIP_Stgo); [email-masked]'
Subject: Posesion/Caadon and Daniel/Skua Fields Reactivation

Dear Chris:

In order to conclude the topic related to the subject, please consider the
attached letter.

Thanks very much

Ricardo Erazo

 <<Doc2.doc>>

 - Doc2.doc