Subject: Fwd:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 07:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from  rly-yb04.mx.aol.com (rly-yb04.mail.aol.com [172.18.146.4]) by 
air-yb01.mail.aol.com (v77_r1.36) with ESMTP; Fri, 25 May 2001 14:48:58 2000
Received: from  cpimssmtpu04.email.msn.com (cpimssmtpu04.email.msn.com 
[207.46.181.80]) by rly-yb04.mx.aol.com (v77_r1.36) with ESMTP; Fri, 25 May 
2001 14:48:20 -0400
Received: from ckoger ([63.25.119.250]) by cpimssmtpu04.email.msn.com with 
Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.3225);  Fri, 25 May 2001 11:46:35 -0700
Message-ID: <001f01c0e54a$90ffd5c0$fa77193f@ckoger>
From: "ckoger" <[email-masked]>
To: "Teresa Waldrop" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,        "Rock, 
Rosie" <[email-masked]>, "JOEL Pace" <[email-masked]>,        "JANE 
ALLISON" <[email-masked]>,        "FRED LOWERY" 
<[email-masked]>, "FRANCES ASHE" <[email-masked]>,        "Foster Henry" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Clarice S. Orange" <[email-masked]>,        
"Christina Renee DeMoss Goodman" <[email-masked]>,        "BUBBY 
LOWERY" <[email-masked]>,        "Barbara Waldrop" <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>
Subject:
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 13:43:11 -0500
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001B_01C0E520.A3A53000"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.3018.1300
Disposition-Notification-To: "ckoger" <[email-masked]>
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.3018.1300
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 May 2001 18:46:35.0861 (UTC) 
FILETIME=[065F9850:01C0E54B]

Our perfect baby!
?
Rylyn Breck Koger!
?
Back to see Momma.
?
J
 - Mvc-027s.jpg
 - Mvc-026s.jpg