Subject: Free Westlaw Training TOMORROW (5/31) EB48C2
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 02:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here is your last chance to sign up for any or all of three Westlaw classes 
to learn new features, shortcuts and tips, and enhanced Public Records on 
westlaw.com from a custom page on our legal portal 
http://legaledge.corp.enron.com/ .  Classes will be given by Michael 
Springer, Westlaw Attorney tomorrow (5/31) at EB48C2. Lunch will be provided 
by Westlaw.  Please R.S.V.P. to Sylvia Hu x 36775 [email-masked] by 
C.O.B. of TODAY.  

Free On-Site Training
for
Enron Legal
Where:  Conference Room EB48C2
When:  Thursday, May 31st

Class Schedule:

9:15 to 10:30 - Westlaw.com Functionality
learn shortcuts, tips, and tricks, to improve efficiency and accuracy

10:45 to 12:00 - Public Records Enhancements
see recent improvements in coverage and search-ability

12:15 to 1:30 - New Features on Westlaw.com
experience enhancements such as Table of Contents, Most Cited Cases, and 
KeySearch - the Digests on Westlaw

These valuable research tools will be demonstrated by:
Michael C. Springer, JD/MBA
Westlaw Corporate Account Manager

Lunch will be provided by Westlaw.

Please RSVP to Sylvia Hu @ [email-masked], or call 713-853-6775 before 
Wed. 5/30.